A Little About the Ocean Capital Companies, LLC
Ocean Capital Financial Group, LLC is a part of the Ocean Capital Companies, LLC which includes Ocean Capital Lending, LLC (Lending Division), Ocean Capital Real Estate Services Group, LLC (Real Sales, Leasing and Property Management Division), Ocean Capital Title & Escrow (Title & Escrow Services Division) and Ocean Capital Financial Group (Insurance and Financial Planning Division) is seeking qualified individuals who are interested in a career in the insurance industry. Great opportunities to work with a local independent insurance agency are listed below. Because of our corporate culture and broad selections of services provided inter-division referrals are huge in our organization. As our company continues to grow we are always looking for new partners to increase our sales and service team. We offer great benefits and a great work environment. You can work from anywhere in the world, make your own schedule and base your income on how much you want to put into your business.
Ocean Capital Financial Group, LLC, is seeking an ambitious digital marketing intern to help build our presence online.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting with social media / PR, branding, email marketing and lead creation
• Researching search terms and topics for content, conducting competitive analysis
• Reaching out to other websites and potential partners
• Passionate about digital marketing
• Excited to learn and quickly apply new concepts and techniques
• Willing to contact potential partners via email and phone
• Positive attitude, strong work ethic
This will be a great learning opportunity for anyone interested in pursuing the field of digital marketing.
Qualifications (Please read carefully prior to applying):
- 2-3 years of experience and proven success in graphic design is required.
- Knowledge and understanding of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, AfterEffects and PremierePro.
- Majoring in: Marketing, Hospitality Management or Graphic Design.
- Flexible schedule; ability to work events during late nights, occasional weekends and potential holidays.
What’s in it for you? Throughout your internship, you will gain real world experience within the insurance industry. You will learn to implement various marketing techniques, expand on digital marketing methods, enhance your skill set, improve your organization skills, utilize problem solving skills, fine tune your listening skills, and lastly, strengthen your ability to develop relationships and build rapport.
Ocean Capital Financial Group, LLC, is seeking an ambitious SEO intern to help build our online presence and brand.
Are you SEO savvy? Have you worked on increasing traffic to websites? Do you know what search engines need to improve site ranking? Then this internship is for you!
This is a non-paid internship, however interns will have the first opportunity for employment when a paid full time job becomes available.